Employment Opportunity: Teller
The primary responsibilities of this position are to help service customers with the paying and receiving functions of the bank including answering customer questions and addressing their concerns to deepen customer relationships and attract additional customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Transaction Processing
- Customer Service
- Demonstrating Integrity
- Working with Others
- Adapting to Change
- Client Service
- Representing the Bank
- Professional Excellence
- General business and financial knowledge
- Teller job knowledge
- Knowledge of department-related financial services regulations and compliance
- Knowledge of fraud: prevention and detection
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services and policies
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer a high school degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a related position preferred.
- This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skills, communication skills, as well as utilization of office equipment.
- Must have the dexterity to count money.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.